
so what we
The poetic response from New York's Dr. Lans has elicited a poetic response of its own from Aunt Bobbi in Chicago, setting this up as one of the biggest geo-cultural rivalries since East Coast/West Coast Rap. Keep it coming, but before it gets too heavy, let me just say - remember what happened to Tupac.
Your poem is quite charming

got here is a
poetry toedown...
I mean, toetry throwdown...
I mean...
The poetic response from New York's Dr. Lans has elicited a poetic response of its own from Aunt Bobbi in Chicago, setting this up as one of the biggest geo-cultural rivalries since East Coast/West Coast Rap. Keep it coming, but before it gets too heavy, let me just say - remember what happened to Tupac.
A Response in Verse
(Or I Coulda Done Worse)
Its tenor disarming
Poor Charlotte's "pas faux".
To defend Erin's toes
Is a task, I suppose,
Too important for prose!
Let Charlotte discover
Her Dad is a lover
Of ALL of "la mere",
From her toes to her hair,
And her daughters both share
Her beauty so rare!
- MC Bobbi Zabel,
straight outta Chi-Town
And while I of course agree with the general assessment of Erin, I must say, all of this probably amounts to an excess of lip service to my wife's toes - which is an image straight out of an entirely different genre of poetry.
By which I of course mean... French.
(See the French baby above warming up on an unassuming Charlotte some years back.)
The cause of all the hullabaloo...